Instead of getting a traditional paper bill you can get your Council Tax bill by e-mail.
- What are the benefits of e-billing?
E-billing provides a faster, more efficient and convenient way to receive and check your bills. Here are some of the advantages:
- You can view your bill as soon as it is available and keep a copy on file.
- You still have the choice to download and print your bill in PDF (Adobe) format if you ever need to. You will need an Acrobat reader which you can download for free at the adobe website.
- You can redistribute copies of bills quickly and electronically.
- Each person named on the bill can receive their own copy at the e-mail address given for each person, as long as individual email addresses are supplied.
- Bills are issued direct to the intended recipient and are not delayed by post.
- It helps the Council to reduce our printing and postage costs.
- We help to protect the environment by saving paper.
- How do I register for e-billing?
To register to receive e-bills, simply complete the online registration form or call 01543 464285.
If you wish to receive a mixture of e-bills and paper bills, or you require e-bills sending to more than one e-mail address, please call 01543 464285 instead of completing the online registration form.
- What if my circumstances change?
To inform us of a change in name, e-mail address, or any other changes in circumstances, or if you want to revert back to paper bills, please contact us on 01543 464285 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
For any further questioons please contact the Council Tax section by telephoning 01543 464285.