Housing Allocations

Council houses

The Council is responsible for providing information and support for local residents on the process of applying for Council and other social housing accommodation. This includes administration of the housing register, information on allocation priorities, advice on how to apply etc.

The Housing Allocations team are responsible for:

  • Housing applications and the housing register
  • Allocation and letting of vacant dwellings
  • Supported housing services
Last Updated:

A to Z of Services